Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Oh, by the way...

GATORS SUCK!
GO DAWGS!

:yawn:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It could have been worse if we had pulled a Spurrier and left the starts in the whole game.

TinKnocker

Word has it D'Andre Swift is still waiting for Chauncey Garner to pick himself up off the field.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bullgator

Feels good to win one, huh? :rofl:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The Ga/Fla series is a pattern of streaks, I think UGA is stating a new one. And Kirby will do it with something that Spurrier never had and that is CLASS. Yeah he had our number, but he never got over the but hurt we put on him in 1966. He showed a total lack of class on how he took ever opportunity to embarrass any team he played.

Browning Slayer

The Ga/Fla series is a pattern of streaks, I think UGA is stating a new one. And Kirby will do it with something that Spurrier never had and that is CLASS. Yeah he had our number, but he never got over the but hurt we put on him in 1966. He showed a total lack of class on how he took ever opportunity to embarrass any team he played.

And sending him off the way we did was priceless!!!

bullgator

Your right, a series of streaks for the most part. I wish I saw us in a position to make y’alls a short streak but we’re not there.

Browning Slayer

Your right, a series of streaks for the most part. I wish I saw us in a position to make y’alls a short streak but we’re not there.

I think you're pointed in the right direction.

Browning Slayer

nope. kirby will spank the gators and own them too. just like saban will own lil kirby.

Oh, I never said they would beat Kirby... And I'm not worried about Saban... Time is not on his side!:fine::fine:

Browning Slayer

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
UF vs UGA...like watching two girls in a cat fight...:p

I bet you wish the Noles could get in a fight and not get their butt kicked.bounce.gif