Florida State / LSU (2022) ?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I heard somewhere that they capped attendance at 68k for the super dome. Fsu was allotted 30k for the neutral site game. Glad to see our folks showed up and out last night!
Got to love how the SEC idea of a neutral site is in their home state

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Got to love how the SEC idea of a neutral site is in their home state

If you're gonna be an ACC team in the Southeast there is no such thing as a neutral site. At the rate the SEC is expanding in a couple of years you'll have to go to Iowa if you want a non SEC neutral site.

James12

Love Norvell’s schemes and how he utilizes the speed guys - with the exception of so many short side of the field plays and the pitch at the 1. ???. But all day agree on going for it at end of the half on that play - just would’ve done it with the 6’7” cat, not Pittman.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
20178F56-AD7A-465D-82A4-4309A0414104.png

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The FSU qb was impressive, very elusive and a nice arm.

He's got a quick release. Makes it harder for the D to read. I saw him complete a couple of passes where I was like "That's nuts" but he put the ball on the money.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
The FSU qb was impressive, very elusive and a nice arm.
He has developed well! Many, including ESPN had written him off as never playing to the ability required at this level. Now its apparent, if he goes down, FSU is in trouble. The #2 guy is 3 yrs removed from HS and doesnt look to have put on a pound or gained anything physically. Too bad, I was big on Rodemaker but he just acts like he's content being on the roster! A few series last week, looked like his HS performances...

James12

He has developed well! Many, including ESPN had written him off as never playing to the ability required at this level. Now its apparent, if he goes down, FSU is in trouble. The #2 guy is 3 yrs removed from HS and doesnt look to have put on a pound or gained anything physically. Too bad, I was big on Rodemaker but he just acts like he's content being on the roster! A few series last week, looked like his HS performances...

They’ll be in good hands with AJ Duffy (#10 Fr) once he gets wet.