Florida throttled

TinKnocker

The score doesn’t reflect who the better team is. ?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
At least we haven't endorsed a gubernatorial candidate....
Screenshot_20181025-195201_Chrome.jpg

????

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was never impressed with Mullen at Miss State. He is an above average coach, but he aint no Steve Spurrier and never will be.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dawgs win. Florida loses. Don't get no better than that!:biggrin2::fine::banana::yeah::rockon:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
?? y'all enjoy it. You earned it ??
Thanks. And yes, we better enjoy it while we can, I doubt Florida will be down for too long. I do hope so, though! :LOL:

bullgator

Taking nothing away from Missouri, but I think the Gators still had the Bulldawg blues.
I think your right. I was at the game and something wasn’t right from the minute they came out of the tunnel. Our defense looked the worst I’ve seen them all year, and Franks was more pathetic in person. He couldn’t hit wide open receivers if he could even find them when they were open. I believe the qb position is going to be up for grabs this week in practice. Track came in in the third quarter and looked so much better with his rhythm and accuracy than Franks. I’m also surprised we didn’t see Emory Jones today.
Anyway, still a Gator fan but a lot more concerned about USCe than I was before.