Fly Swap Sign Up

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
OK this is the group;8 members.You will need to tie 7 flies,one for each member other than yourself. Y'all get to twist'n those thread and feathers. Make sure you read the rules of the swap in the first post. I will PM my address to all participants.I will post pics as I receive the flies.

Members:

Paymaster-Soft Hackle
Corey-White Clouser
ucfsae8i-Salt Water Fly(Toad Fly)
Bitteroot-Bead head peacock half back
bonedog-TBA later
Allenww-EHC (2)
dawgcpa- McGinty
Mr7mag- Del Borwn's Merkin

allenww

Hey, Paymaster -

My wife says I will be in Florida for Thanksgiving. I may be a day late, but mine will be there.

allenww

Flymaster -

Thanks to a cold and rainy day I am done. Mine go in the mail Monday.

I was out of 20's, so mine are EHC in 16 and 18.

wa

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Half backs are tied up with a fresh batch of pocket lint! :bounce:Mail em tomorrow!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Y'all are do'n good. Look forward to seeing them.:cool:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got Allenww's contribution today!:cool:

bonedog

Mine are done. Sorry I've been running late. Will get them mailed Fri. afternoon. Tied some Y2K's.
Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience,
bd

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Sounds good. No one is rushing anyone so just take yer time. I can extent the due date if needed.

Mr7mag

Fly Swap

If everyone involved doesn't mind. I would like to have a couple more days. I have been very busy at work. I will complete the Merkins this weekend. If its a problem with anyone to extend the date, I understand! Thank you

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
No problem for me. How about another week. Due 12/1/08. Anyone got a problem with this?

Mr7mag

Fly Swap

I appreciate the extra time to finish. The Merkins are done!!! I will take care of the envelopes and have them in the mail tuesday. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Received dawgcpa's and Bitteroot's today.:cool:

dawgcpa

Flies

Did mine look OK. I included a couple extra in case some of them didn't look OK. I've tied a total of 3 flies before this. Now, I can tie the pattern pretty quick. It was a great experience for me. Thanks.

Latest posts