Fly Swap

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't tie em bit a friend I go to church with does. Paymaster have you ever tied any Glitter Jigs. They were a doll fly that is no longer made they had foil around the neck and Crappie go crazy for them on a sunny day.My friend supplies me with plenty of them.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mt. Man,Never tied Glitter Jigs. I don't remember what they look like. I have tied several other kinds thought. I have tied lots of Crazy Charlies. It is a pretty good fly for Crappie.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
4 Days left until I close this swap. We got six tyers so far. Could use a few more. If you tie, join us. You don't have to be a world class tyer, I'm certainly not. Come one come all.:cool:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks like 6 tyers unless someone else joins tonite. I will PM my Address to each of the tyers and let the tyin begin. Don't forget to check the rules. If you want to post a pic of yer fly, you may do so in the Flyswap pic thread or I will post when I receive them. If yall get them here early,I will get them back early. Don't have to wait till the deadline.:fine:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
The swap is closed at six tyers. Have fun.:cool:

reviveourhomes

Man, I havent been on in a while. I would have joined if I would have known. I have been on NGTO doing swaps like crazy we have had like 6 in the last month. After this one is done lets get another started up. GOD BLESS!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Sorry ya missed it. We will do another soon. I am posting the pics from this swap on theFly Swap Pics thread.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
bumping jest to keep it up there

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Outstanding!:banana:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
8 Days Left to this swap.

UGAff

David - I dropped them in the mail today!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Awright! can't wait to see them. Thanks.:clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
UGAff, got your flys today and they are great. You guys got a treat headed your way. I will try the one I get to keep in the Little Pigeon River next month.:fine:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
5 Days left and I have received one set so far.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got Bucktail's Olive Crystal Buggers today. Awsome flys and very well tied. Thanks for the extras Bucktail. I will be putting them to use.:cool:

bucktail

Thanks for hosting Paymaster!!!!! I don't think I could even count how many trout I have caught on those WBs and the extra few I stuck in there. And Opening Day trout season, that's about as close to a religious holiday as I can get without blasphemy. The combination of that WB and the other dropped of the back is just plain deadly, literally and figuratively. Even the guys using bait can't believe it when I out catch them in the same hole. I always go up to Helen and the Hooch for opening day. A day full of trout and a lunch full of fun, food and beverage.

Thanks Again!!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
A day full of trout and a lunch full of fun, food and beverage.

You are sooooooo right Bucktail. Hope I get to go more this year.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am extending the mailing deadline to help out those that are going to be late. Hope to get them all back out as soon as I have them in hand.

UGAff

David - What is the status on this swap?!