Food reviews thread.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Never had them. I'll keep an eye out.

little rascal

Sams has them cheaper but you have to buy more in a bulk pack. They are good and Publix has them inflated in price for less like everything else Publix has, twice the price!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Has anybody down there had trouble finding Diamond Crystal Kosher salt? Looks like Ingles doesn't even have a spot on the shelf for it, Publix had a spot but it was empty. I'm wondering if they went out of business or something?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
These are some of the best pickles I've ever had. The carrots are my fav. I think she only sells online and in select stores in the South East.
26195751_1210196379112504_2087658927469040190_n.jpg

JohnnyD

Has anybody down there had trouble finding Diamond Crystal Kosher salt? Looks like Ingles doesn't even have a spot on the shelf for it, Publix had a spot but it was empty. I'm wondering if they went out of business or something?

I looked this up a while back because I was having trouble finding it. They didn’t go out of business, but apparently there is a shortage and/or a change in their marketing slowed supplies way down. I ended up ordering some from Amazon.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
These are some of the best pickles I've ever had. The carrots are my fav. I think she only sells online and in select stores in the South East.
26195751_1210196379112504_2087658927469040190_n.jpg

I need to find them and get me a jar of that pickled Okra mrs 22.