Foods that you hate!

Wycliff

Add almonds to my list, not that I don't like them have never tasted them. But don't need an ambulance ride to find out if I like them. I'm highly allergic to them

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Pecans are my most hated food. Something about the texture and taste . Not fond of mushrooms or black olives.
I absolutely love pecans, mushrooms, and black olives.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
English peas
Sour Kraut
Hominy
Beats

I’ll pretty much eat everything else as long as it’s prepared to my liking. I’ve never tried chitlins or opossum.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
English peas
Sour Kraut
Hominy
Beats

I’ll pretty much eat everything else as long as it’s prepared to my liking. I’ve never tried chitlins or opossum.
I don't think we have opossums or raccoons down here, they have them up north. ::ke:

SC Hunter

Olives, beets, possum, raw onions. I'll try about anything once.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
After read'n through this I got to laugh'n so hard I plum forgot what I got on here for. Oh yeah, there ain't much I don't like, and nearly noth'n I won't eat...as long as it hasn't moved for more than 30 minutes. Had a buddy we had to keep an eye on every time we went fish'n...that or buy extra bait for him. The dude was kookoo for creepy crawlies. Oh, and road kill, I won't touch it unless I saw it get run'd over.

Last edited:

Mauser

I'll eat most anything,yep chitlins but they gotta be boiled and then fried. Fresh calf fries and mountain oysters,they gotta be small not like the ones most of you have seen in the grocery store. The ones we used get when we worked pigs were about the size of a quarter maybe a tad bigger. (Poor little fellas, then papa would douse the pigs with his concoction of burnt oil,iodine and kerosene,it kept the flies off and helped em heel) One thing I will not eat is a boiled egg!!! Under no circumstances lol. I know I'm weird!!!

baddave

After read'n through this I got to laugh'n so hard I plum forgot what I got on here for. Oh yeah, there ain't much I don't like, and nearly noth'n I won't eat...as long as it hasn't moved for more than 30 minutes. Had a buddy we had to keep an eye on every time we went fish'n...that of buy extra bait for him. Oh, and road kill, I won't touch it unless I saw it get run'd over.
:rofl:that's a good one - all this talk about okra , liver, olives ,mushrooms , makes me hungry mmmmm-mm. i'm like bubba on okra . boiled okra, fried okra, grilled okra, raw okra, sauteed okra

Cmp1

BANNED
:rofl:that's a good one - all this talk about okra , liver, olives ,mushrooms , makes me hungry mmmmm-mm. i'm like bubba on okra . boiled okra, fried okra, grilled okra, raw okra, sauteed okra
Okra is nasty,slimy,,,,besides eggplant,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Does your dislike of beans include Lima's,,,,
Most definitely. The only beans I will eat are green beans.