For all of you that believe us Dawgs are over confident.

SpotandStalk

More like please come back Jaemis. Jumbo was just the enabler. These guys would sell their own mommas into slavery for a NC. And I’m talking about the fans.

We're already seeing the "just win" posts from dog fans....Yall have sold out for much less than a natty.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Holy ——- it’s Nov before the Dawgs have to play any real ball. facepalm:

SpotandStalk

Ain’t no y’all son. If we enable trash like y’all have it ain’t worth it to me.

Oh yeah... Dog nation has gone from holy to "just win" after one appearance in the title game. I cant imagine the things yall would do to win one.

"Son" ????

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Oh yeah... Dog nation has gone from holy to "just win" after one appearance in the title game. I cant imagine the things yall would do to win one.

"Son" ????

Dear Lord you are dense. Jam it up your Osceola.

bilgerat

Senior
Vegas has the odds even for Bama n Clumpson to win the NC..., GA not far behind..not sure how Ohio St got in there at 12 to 1??
ODDS TO WIN 2019 CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Clemson -- 9-4

Alabama -- 9-4

Georgia -- 8-1

Ohio State -- 12-1

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

brownceluse

I’m trying to becoming a mod. I need all of yalls support. I’ll be fair and balanced just like Fox News. Please like this post to show the current mods and admins your support for me. I’ll never discuss what goes on in the back room either. Also this is only a part time roll I seek. Just during cfb season.

SpotandStalk

I’m trying to becoming a mod. I need all of yalls support. I’ll be fair and balanced just like Fox News. Please like this post to show the current mods and admins your support for me. I’ll never discuss what goes on in the back room either. Also this is only a part time roll I seek. Just during cfb season.

I'm all for it but you know mods are not part time