Forest Park

biggdogg

I have to disagree with this. In the country north east of Conyers and north of Covington are great communities. Towards Walton county.

I will agree that Social Circle and the surrounding area is nice.

SLY22

Useles Member !
The Senoia - Forest Park commute has almost zero traffic. No interstate travel.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I have to disagree with this. In the country north east of Conyers and north of Covington are great communities. Towards Walton county.
I've been framing a bunch of houses in Walton county over the last couple years. Very nice area but a heck of a commute to Forrest park

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I've been framing a bunch of houses in Walton county over the last couple years. Very nice area but a heck of a commute to Forrest park

Agreed But I was responding to the member who said no closer than Madison.

JBeck

Look between McDonough and Ola, leaning toward Ola or possibly a little further. Still a little country in certain areas. Henry county traffic can be a little ridiculous at times depending on your hours of commute.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Thanks everyone. Once we get all the terms and conditions hammered out we will probably be getting a camper and staying at a campground. This will be till our home sells and we begin the house hunt. We decided on this tonight that way there is no lease or such.