Forsyth

Ehampt

I am on Sawnee Mt. and I have seen the most action a week to 10 days before thankgsgiving all the way thru

Buckshot

Good luck to all
Ehampt I have a friend that lives up on the mountain also and has a neighbor that had a pic of a huge buck. He showed me a pic last year or year before and this was close to 200 inches. Looked pretty symmetrical lots of points and lots of mass! Couldn't believe what I was looking at!!! Not sure if anyone else has ever seen him around up there?

Ehampt

Ehampt I have a friend that lives up on the mountain also and has a neighbor that had a pic of a huge buck. He showed me a pic last year or year before and this was close to 200 inches. Looked pretty symmetrical lots of points and lots of mass! Couldn't believe what I was looking at!!! Not sure if anyone else has ever seen him around up there?
I have some nice.ones on my camera, but havent seen him...had one a couple years ago that would go 150 easy, but he must have been shot or died of old age..there r some huge antlered deer up here for sure. What was ur friends name and where does he live. I am off goldmine

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I lived and hunted in Olde Atlanta for 7 years. Always saw the big boys starting around the second week of December. Big 12 was arrowed Thanksgiving weekend a few years back.

bany

Just heard a shot by the asphalt plant! I’m busy remodeling, no hunting til she gets a kitchen.

Buckshot

I have some nice.ones on my camera, but havent seen him...had one a couple years ago that would go 150 easy, but he must have been shot or died of old age..there r some huge antlered deer up here for sure. What was ur friends name and where does he live. I am off goldmine
RB not sure if you know him. I think he lives around gold mine also?

Buckshot

You boys and girls need to be in the woods in Forsyth. Looks like it may be alittle early this year . It's usually around first of December but I've seen hard chasing on all my cameras for the past week. Not sure if it was the cold weather or full moon. Thursday morning before the rain I was covered up with bucks. Saw 9 different bucks 3 shooters. First daytime pic of really big one I've been after at 330pm . Its gonna happen soon !!!!! Good luck !!! Try using some clicking and short wheeze and be ready . He will be in your lap before you know it.

bw561737

Saw a lone doe and over the next twenty minutes, 5 small bucks following her trail. Most action I’ve seen here in North Forsyth this morning.

Ehampt

Saw 11 this am. Two groups of does. None acting squirrely...had one lone doe cruise by later..Then a few minutes later a young buck came in was pushing the does, not really chasing...big buck cruised through, nose down last night just before dark...getting ready to bust open...

Ehampt

Anyone else in the woods this am? Was UNBELIEVABLE where I am..had a huge 10 tending a doe, and four different 8's and a 6 came around that he ran off..unfortunately, all just out of range. I had my excalibur crossbow and the big boy never got within 45 or 50 yards..wasnt willing to try that shot. Not a lot of pressure around me...get in the woods! Good luck!

cneedha1

Just a little off topic here guys. I’ve recently moved to Forsyth from newton county and am trying to get on a lease or club up this way. I see that they’re few and far between, if any of you anticipate having openings next year, a PM would be awesome.
Now back to hunting :)

Joe EC

Still chasing. Had a nice buck chasing a doe down the ridge and across the creek bottom and up the other side. 1/2 hour later they came back, still at a really fast pace heading down the creek.
Too far and moving too fast for a bow shot. Fun to watch.