Found Binos

Buckman18

If anyone finds 2 arrows on Chattahoochee with messed up Rage broadheads, please PM me... :LOL:

Buckman18

I take it, they aren't bloody?:unsure:

Actually they are! I hit one hog very low right behind the shoulder. I feel like I just grazed it? No blood trail. I actually did find the arrow and it was bloody. The other hog I drilled right in the shoulder, but I think I hit the bone and didn’t get penetration. Sounded like the arrow pinged a rock when it hit. Kyle was hunting near me and heard it. The hog took the arrow with him. No arrow, No blood trail.

Oh, and today I missed a buck on Warwoman with my Recurve...

I’m not buying lottery tickets this week!

Last edited:

Killer Kyle

Buckman, I'll bet if we went back to the place we hunted Saturday, we'd recover your arrow, rage, and would find buzzards in abundance. That boar couldn't have gone far.
I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors hunting Warwoman. That terrain is a little steep for my liking. The fact that you got close enough to a Warwoman buck to sling an arrow with a recurve (in September) is a freaking miracle. I'd be lucky to see one in November with a hot doe under my stand.
Did you see many deer while hunting there tonight, or was it bears or hogs as usual?

Buckman18

Buckman, I'll bet if we went back to the place we hunted Saturday, we'd recover your arrow, rage, and would find buzzards in abundance. That boar couldn't have gone far.
I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors hunting Warwoman. That terrain is a little steep for my liking. The fact that you got close enough to a Warwoman buck to sling an arrow with a recurve (in September) is a freaking miracle. I'd be lucky to see one in November with a hot doe under my stand.
Did you see many deer while hunting there tonight, or was it bears or hogs as usual?
Yeah I saw 13 does and 2 bucks. No bears but some hog sign.

CornStalker

Warwoman is not for the faint of heart. Buckman, I wouldn't have guesses there were 15 deer on the whole WMA....well done!