Franklin County

thomasa

Tomorrow

Going tomorrow morning! We just hung 2 stands in carnesville so hopefully we will get a shot.

thomasa

Hunted in carnesville 2 times, no deer and hunted 1 evening and heard tons of coyotes! Must be a real yote problem on this land. Good luck to all!

sweatequity

seen a pack of 4

the week before Thanksgiving. I was able to shoot two of them. They were stalking turkeys I had just seen 15 mins prior.

As far as deer, we have seen no real signs of a rut and as far as I know only harvested two deer on 300 acres.

oldfatbubba

My Carnesville food plot FINALLY sprouted following the early December rains. With only 29 days left in the season I'm hoping the radish, turnip and rye grass sprouts will bring additional activity to our property during light hours. All the activity we've seen this season (from the cameras) occurs well after dark....

Last edited:

MillerDog

My plots are just starting to get the green fuzz look too. Glad to see the rain and the warm weather still hanging around to give it a boost. The 2nd rut was on at my place last week. I had a nice 8ptr running does and grunting along with a spike and small 6ptr following in his footsteps. I had him in my scope 2 times but decided to let him go since there are only a few more weeks to go. Can't wait to see him next year.

sweatequity

8 and 5 pointer

I saw a small 8 and 5 pointer traveling together yesterday. First deer I have seen in three weeks.