From the snapper banks to the table.

Jimmy Lee Armel

Had a nice short day at the banks earlier this week. Caught enough for the restaraunt and went to the hill. Have a great cooking segment in this week's video. Have a great weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20190108_152807_685.jpg
    IMG_20190108_152807_685.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20190110_064801_975.jpg
    IMG_20190110_064801_975.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 156

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Fun!
It looks like an adventure just getting your boat back to the dock on the winter low tide!
Could you please send us a link to the videos? Or tell us how to get there?
I haven't seen any...

Cumberlandjg

Nice catch, just watched your AF episode on Amazon Prime the other night, looked like a great time. I met Blair at the Boat Show in Jax this time last year, he's a super genuine guy. Bet it was a lot of fun to fish and then have a cookout with him.

Jimmy Lee Armel

Nice catch, just watched your AF episode on Amazon Prime the other night, looked like a great time. I met Blair at the Boat Show in Jax this time last year, he's a super genuine guy. Bet it was a lot of fun to fish and then have a cookout with him.

I was there with him for awhile. Hes a great dude. We've become good friends. Actually spent Christmas with the producer and his wife.

BrileyDog

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the show called and where can I find it? I love watching fishing, and local is even better!!