From trail camera to the tailgate.

BowanaLee

What a stud!

Where’s the BFO?

He was standing right beside the bottle but eating acorns. Got a picture of him working that BFO scrape that morning. The camera told on him. Its on video but it was right at climb down time. Had to slow the shutter speed to 15 FPS but its bright and clear. 25 yd shot. It was party time under that white oak tree. There was 6-8 deer there. It was shot in the top center of this picture. You can just see the base of the tree that was dropping.
Luckily the BFO didn't scare them all off. :p

Attachments

• 224.JPG
    224.JPG
    550 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

BowanaLee

Heres a few more. For some reason he still has some velvet on his left antler. Been there a while and stunk. I cut it off.

Attachments

• 006 - Copy.jpg resized.jpg
    006 - Copy.jpg resized.jpg
    654.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 072 - Copy.jpg resized.jpg
    072 - Copy.jpg resized.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 235

strothershwacker

Awsome buck man! What a giant! Im kinda new to the forum thing but ive seen another deer or three take a ride in at ol' Ford via the u-toob. Good job man. What a deer! Bowana strikes again!

BowanaLee

Got the head back from the taxidermist today. I'll do the euro myself. Inside spread is 19 1/4 just like last years buck. Unusual to get 2 wide ones back to back but I have pics of another buck that looks like this one did last year. Big ole wide 6 pt. I may be chasing him next year ?