Full moon,might go slay some bream....IDK.

fish hawk

Bass Master
If I could make it to south Georgia this weekend all would be right with the world,but it aint happening this weekend:cry:

RamblinWreck

Dang bream had lockjaw this morning. Went back to where I slay'd 'em last week, and nothing, zip, nada. Spent some time cruising with side scan and marked some spots to try again tomorrow.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Dang bream had lockjaw this morning. Went back to where I slay'd 'em last week, and nothing, zip, nada. Spent some time cruising with side scan and marked some spots to try again tomorrow.
Did you sniff around for em?I find a lot of beds like that.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
I'm gonna hit my pond on Saturday mornin. Couldn't pin them down last week.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I feel your pain...had a GON guest over and couldn't get them to bite like they have for the past two weeks. We both had a "little" fun when a couple of unexpected cats hit crickets on ultra-lite gear, but the peranahs all had lock jaw.

Cmp1

BANNED
I feel your pain...had a GON guest over and couldn't get them to bite like they have for the past two weeks. We both had a "little" fun when a couple of unexpected cats hit crickets on ultra-lite gear, but the peranahs all had lock jaw.
That sux,,,,

RamblinWreck

Did you sniff around for em?I find a lot of beds like that.

I haven't noticed that aroma on this lake yet (to me, beds sometimes have a kinda watermelon-strawberry odor, hard to describe). I see some beds here and there on side scan, but there are no fish in them. I think the deal today was the barometric pressure and/or the blackberry winter :huh:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I haven't noticed that aroma on this lake yet (to me, beds sometimes have a kinda watermelon-strawberry odor, hard to describe). I see some beds here and there on side scan, but there are no fish in them. I think the deal today was the barometric pressure and/or the blackberry winter :huh:
LOCK JAW!