GA Arms Ammo

SCDieselDawg

Anybody hunt with their ammo? I bought some for my .454, .44 and .41 magnums. Looked like good quality stuff. Haven't had the chance to shoot any yet. Plan on sighting in my SRH with the 300 gr .454s and take care of a few hogs after the first of the year.

Bam Bam

Ga. Arms "Deer Stoppers" in 44 mag 240 JHP is my main Ammo I shoot in my Taurus 8 3/8 inch Revolver and my Marlin 1894, I've Popped a Deer and a Hog or two with them! No Complaints with their Ammo, I've got and used their 308 win, 44 mag & 9mm ammo!

gregj

I've used several of their calibers mostly for target shooting. Never had any failures to fire or feed. Fairly
accurate too.

SCDieselDawg

I hope they preform good. You can't find .44 or .41 ammo for that cheap anywhere else. I was contemplating selling my .41 due to the lack of ammo availability. But if these deer stoppers shout well I'll keep it.

EuroTech

We have used it for years with no problem,My best friend that I have hunted with forever shot a buck at over 400 yards with there ammo in his 308 more that once! As good as any and better than most.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't tried the handgun rounds, but I bought a bunch of .223 from them that was fine ammo.

WayneB

I've had good experience with all the ammo I've purchased from them.

They did call about a week after I picked up a large order to inform me of a recall on some I'd purchased. Had replacements in 3 days, and sent them back casings of the 'recalled' stuff after I QC'd it. :) (Their suggestion) Not a single FTF or misfire.

rosewood

Good stuff. It was all I used u til I started rolling my own. Cheaper a than name brand ammo to boot.

AliBubba

I have busted couple of deer and hogs with GA Arms "Deer Stopper" .44 mag 300 gr SRH. No complaints.

Latest posts