Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
10-0 Eagles at the half

MCBUCK

I hope gsu gets beat 70-0

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
CONGRATULATIONS TO GSU EAGLES !!!

I AM DANG GLAD THAT GEORGIA SOUTHERN WON AGAIN LAST NIGHT !!!!!!!

I'VE GOT A HECK OF AN INVESTMENT WITH GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY AND I HOPE THEY WIN ALL OF THEIR GAMES.

My Daughter and Son-in-Law both graduated from GSU and they both work on campus for GSU. My Son-in-Law has one GSU National Football Championship Football ring and his brother has two GSU National Championship Football rings. We have had season tickets for several years now and we also know the majority of the players, coaches, and staff members. I'm very happy with the current coaching staff as they are working very hard to make GSU great again.

Football is in my blood as my high school football coach is the #1 most winning Coach in Georgia and is the 3rd most winning coach in the entire nation. He and I have always been great friends since back in 1971. I have traveled all over Georgia watching high school football games and have made a lot of good friends in doing so.

HAIL SOUTHERN !!!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have pulled for them since Erk was there. Erk threw a rattle snake on a table one day at practice and all the players took off running. When Erk got them back together again, he told them that if they were ever around drugs to run away from them like they ran from the snake.

westcobbdog

Erk used to smoke cigars while in class.
My friend at work had his cell number as they were friendly in Erks later years, we called it a few months ago to see who had it now.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
GATA..... HAIL SOUTHERN!!!!!
Pic of Freedom the Eagle Mascot at a game I went to a couple years ago.
My son is currently a Junior there, I sure have directed a lot of money to the school since he enrolled there 3 yrs ago.....

Attachments

• IMG_2311[1].PNG
    IMG_2311[1].PNG
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 2