Gadsden County 6-point

StinkyPete

This was my second deer, first buck. :D :D I had been praying for a big one and all of the hours I put into it and it finally paid off :) aroud 4:30 3 does came running out , and we thought a buck might come out behind them, but he didn't. Well around 5:15 3 more does came out and right behind them was a heavy horned 6-point. Once I put him on the ground and went to get him I was tickled. He weighed 150 with a 15 inch spread and thick horns. and he's at the taxidermist right now :clap: :clap:

Attachments

• Collins First Buck 3.jpg
    Collins First Buck 3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Collins First Buck 5.jpg
    Collins First Buck 5.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Collins first buck 9.jpg
    Collins first buck 9.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 51

Havana Dude

My turn

Well we had a very eventful evening. I guess Stinky should have signed up on Woodys a long time ago. Man!!! 3 days on the forum and he kills his first buck!! Guys this was a nice deer for anyone around here, much less an 11 year old. He did good, using the vast amounts of knowledge his ol man passed on to him. :rolleyes: :bounce: :bounce: I will never forget this evening as long as I live. Thank the Good Lord for such a beautiful animal to pursue.

pacecars

Mighty fine deer there Stinky! Here are a few more pics.

Attachments

• collin.jpg
    collin.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 44
  • collin2.jpg
    collin2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

southernclay

Congrats SP. Fine deer.

cowboyron

Way to go StinkyPete you got my biggest buck beat to death. I've been at it for awhile and can't get past this lil'ol 4 point. It is just down right aggravating but I'm just an old doe killer from way back. Congrats young man, I like the pic of the blood bath.

Meriwether Mike

Great job on your first buck and enjoyed the story as well. :yeah: :yeah:

bradpatt03

good job. i sure would have loved to kill a buck like that when i was 11. i had to wait until i was 17!! hopefully now your hooked for life :cool: :shoot: :shoot: :cool:

Last edited: