Game Winner 325lb. Deer Feeder --pros /cons

Bigmonk96

Just bought one this morning,and added the solar panel for battery life -- read some good reviews,before purchasing,but was wondering if any of you folks have them,use them ??? pros,cons ??? did the "TEST" on it after assembly and it sounded like a helicopter taking off !!!!! Going to take some getting use too,by me & tha' deer !!!! _________ I was just getting tired of the coons & squirrels eating the wires & gnawing holes in the plastic barrel of the Moultrie** you guys & gals have a great day -- Monk**:)

Game Winner Feeder (2).jpg

tree cutter 08

I got the tripod model with metal hopper here at the house and has worked good for about a year now. I took the metal guard off because of the racket and corn not being broadcasted as good. Hogs have knocked it over twice in the last few weeks but yours doesn't look like that will be a problem.

Jim Boyd

Looks great!!!!

Bigmonk96

so far,we don't have any hogs -- but this stand is heavy and looks like it will withstand some harsh treatment -- got good reviews from the hog hunters:)

Keith Karr

Let us know if you take the cage off if the squirrels and coons can get to the spin plate.

Good luck with it ! Looks nice.

Bigmonk96

after a couple of months,everything about the feeder is AAA+++++ --- I changed the factory connections for the solar panel to "clip on" -- battery was still 100% after 10 weeks -- set for two(2) 7sec. feedings a day -- activity around feeder has been mostly,does,fawns,& coons ( per camera ) -- still plenty of corn in hopper ( love the site glass ) -- seems to be doing as advertised -- good luck to all, Monk**

Bigmonk96

up-date -- checked on the feeder this week,no signs of corn on the ground or under the feeder -- took off the top and it still had about 100 lbs. of corn in it -- problem was it was all on the sides,with none in the funnel ?? battery was 100% ( highly recommend the solar panel !!! ) and all working great,just no corn sliding down the funnel to sling*** added 150 lbs. of corn, spread it out even & it worked just fine -- if this continues , I may have to ""wax" the inside ?? or something ?? abyone have this problem with a feeder ??

BOW BOB

I've had this feeder for a couple months now and it works great. Deer are used to the sound, but it took awhile for them to stick their heads under it where a lot of the corn ends up. Like Bigmonk said, when the corn level starts getting low, no corn slides down into the funnel

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on your good experiences with that $300 325-LB. feeder. Surprising that the similar 600-LB. feeder is only $50 more at $350. Thanks for posting.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Mix some C'mere Deer corn coat in with the corn. It brings the bucks out in the day time.

Attachments

• 10220061.jpg
    10220061.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 22

MFOSTER

BANNED
I have several best spin feeders I’ve used make sure you tighten the set screw on spinner