***General Discussion Weather Thread #2 2018***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Five weeks til Turkey season starts.
Let's hope this weather figures out what it wants to do before then.

If the climate models can be believed we will have average temps for the opening week period.

cfs-avg_z500aMean_us_6.png

Greene728

This super warm weather this early makes me kinda spooky. The wife and I just returned from a road trip around Chickamauga and Guntersville for some campground ideas and places, and evidence still abounds in some of these areas of spinny things. Supposed to be near or low 80’s in spots this week. One extreme to the other.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
N Georgia has had a great winter IMHO... it got cold in mid fall and stayed below average for the most part through January...heck we even got snow in the first half of DEC... its been a while since we could say that. I'm totally satisfied with this winter. Now just bring on a long spring and may the turkeys gobble every day!

smokey30725

Supposed to be near 80 here tomorrow. I know that we will get a spurt or two of cooler days, but when should we start listening for the weather radios to go off and the skies to get dark?

fountain

Where was that wild winter weather we was sposed to have around the 14? It's wild now alright....wildly hot for febbyEarry...and this pollen!...I've been sick with allergy mess since last Thursday. The yellow haze is fo real!

smokey30725

Local guy said cold snap coming first week of March.....said don't get lulled into thinking spring is here to stay. I just hope we don't get any wild severe weather.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Where was that wild winter weather we was sposed to have around the 14? It's wild now alright....wildly hot for febbyEarry...and this pollen!...I've been sick with allergy mess since last Thursday. The yellow haze is fo real!

To many people complained:cry: so" they" delayed it for a few weeks.:bounce::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**

:pop:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**

:pop:the last 2 saturdays were supposed to be a washout's in middle ga. Didn't get much of nothing. They can't predict what's going to happen tomorrow,today.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Been running the AC three days straight each afternoon.:hair:

GoldDot40

I have a bad feeling about the early Spring time thunderstorms this year. I hope I'm wrong.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have never owned an AC unit. I'm loving this weather. And I'll take severe storms over a blizzard any day. The storm comes and goes. The blizzard keeps being dangerous for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts