***General Discussion Weather Thread #2 2018***

It's rained here EVERY day for the past 2 weeks. Garden looks awesome, hit it with some 19-19-19 about a week ago. Just can't get in it to till up the weeds.

Thread starter #444

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
Looks like Alberto is visiting KYDawg this morning.

Some bad flooding in parts of western NC.

Thread starter #447

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
Some bad flooding in parts of western NC.
From Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery NC

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">INSANE VIDEO coming out of Western North Carolina. This is from the Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery. Heavy rains from #Alberto are causing major issues in the Southern Appalachians. #Breaking #Flood #FlashFlood #Flooding pic.twitter.com/ihuHjLe5EF</p>— WeatherNation (@WeatherNation) May 30, 2018</blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Same here. I had to come home this afternoon by an alternate route because my usual road is now part of the French Broad River.

Lake Chatuge is the highest it's been in 40 years. They opened 14 flood gates on Chatuge dam today and the rivers haven't crested yet.

Edit, they just opened a 15th gate. That's the most ever opened at the same time in the history of the lake. Previous record was 8.

Last edited:
My dad called them Armstrong tillers. He said running them builds character.

Thread starter #454

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
There will be no new weather until I can figure out how to drive this thang.

Thread starter #456

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
IT felt like Africa at the ball fields this weekend. Stop this Russia!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
it's not Russia. It's Hillary's fault and you know it.

Time to experiment with the photo pheature.

okaloosa shelf.jpg

49* here this morning.