***General Discussion Weather Thread #2 2018***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
It's rained here EVERY day for the past 2 weeks. Garden looks awesome, hit it with some 19-19-19 about a week ago. Just can't get in it to till up the weeds.

keithsto

It's rained here EVERY day for the past 2 weeks. Garden looks awesome, hit it with some 19-19-19 about a week ago. Just can't get in it to till up the weeds.

garden-hoe-stock-photo__k7453842.jpg

::ke: :pop:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some bad flooding in parts of western NC.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Some bad flooding in parts of western NC.

From Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery NC

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">INSANE VIDEO coming out of Western North Carolina. This is from the Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery. Heavy rains from #Alberto are causing major issues in the Southern Appalachians. #Breaking #Flood #FlashFlood #Flooding pic.twitter.com/ihuHjLe5EF</p>— WeatherNation (@WeatherNation) May 30, 2018</blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Numerous road closings around here due to landslides and flooding.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Same here. I had to come home this afternoon by an alternate route because my usual road is now part of the French Broad River.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Lake Chatuge is the highest it's been in 40 years. They opened 14 flood gates on Chatuge dam today and the rivers haven't crested yet.

Edit, they just opened a 15th gate. That's the most ever opened at the same time in the history of the lake. Previous record was 8.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My dad called them Armstrong tillers. He said running them builds character.

Patriot44

Banned
IT felt like Africa at the ball fields this weekend. Stop this Russia!

Patriot44

Banned
We just flew around this over Indy. Man dem s
oe high clouds. :hair:

Attachments

• 55FC51A7-21FB-4468-A728-2AFD5B5B26BF.jpeg
    55FC51A7-21FB-4468-A728-2AFD5B5B26BF.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 7

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
49* here this morning.