***General Discussion Weather Thread #2 2018***

Status
Not open for further replies.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I don't think so.
I think it is a regular rain gauge. Probably pretty accurate if it is a USGS deal.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Not aware of any folks on here from Lynchburg Virginia, but just in case.

38465659_10156619394710842_8935702076625780736_o.png

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Just went and emptied the rain gauge (bucket) in the back yard. 8 inches of rain in Marietta over the last week. Wow.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Still, my farm is behind the rainfall accumulated by this point in 20014, 20015, & 20017, and only a little ahead of 20016 which was a very dry year here.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Heavy thunder here now and it just commenced to a good rain.

smokey30725

Dang, it's just plain hot, humid and sticky here in NW Georgia. Can't walk outside or through the plant without your clothes sticking to you. How do you summer lovers enjoy sweating through your clothes all day long?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I was in downtown ATL this morning measuring up a project. 100% in the shade of oak trees and I was sweating like a Tijuana lady of the night. (according to RickyBobbySlayer) His experience, not mine. :rofl:

GoldDot40

I was in downtown ATL this morning measuring up a project. 100% in the shade of oak trees and I was sweating like a Tijuana lady of the night. (according to RickyBobbySlayer) His experience, not mine. :rofl:
I'm in the CSRA right now....standing in the shade...and I make that Tijuana lady look like she's sitting in meat locker.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Had a heavy downpour near the AMS(Hampton) south of ATL, didn’t last that long, but came down hard. A lot of thunder and lightning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.