****General Discussion Weather Thread #3 - 2018****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldstick

Lost power a few minutes ago and posting from phone. Wind is howling and sounds like a train flying by. Rougher'n a cob out there. Gonna log off and ride this one out. Ya'll be safe and talk tomorrow. My regards.

Praying for the safety for everyone out there. I think we gonna get the same hammering around 11 - 12 or so tonight.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Is the actual path pretty close to the predicted path??

parisinthe20s

It's going to be a long recovery for a lot of people. I just can't believe the intensity of this hurricane, especially for places that have never seen such destruction. absolutely crazy. I hope everyone stays safe

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Hope all you folks in it's path stay safe. We were extremely blessed here, some rain, gusty winds & coastal flooding. Gulf, Franklin, Jackson and Gadsden counties were slammed. Hadn't heard about Calhoun or Liberty counties. Sounds like Walton County fared pretty good.
Praying for all affected & in it's path.

SGADawg

So far so good here in central Coffee Co just north of Douglas. 20mph winds, 1/10th inch of rain so far. Im sure it will get worse overnight but it looks like it is staying further west than expected.

Prayers for those that are along its path.

Rivershot

Lost power at 8:10 We're one of about 130 out in Jones county. Generator ran for an hour and shut off, fiddled with it and then opened the gas cap and it fired up. I think the vent is clogged.

The weather here isn't that bad but, it's still early.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Weather Channel is in Cordele. Looks pretty rough - y'all stay safe.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Cordele is getting hammered, 8 calls so far. Oak just went through a roof causing an entrapment. This joker need to git!!!

Tornado warning on the coast until 11:15 headed to SC

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hope all is well along Michaels path.

Here on the coast we’re getting pop up tornadoes coming of the Atlantic. All are moving very fast. We’re on the outer edge

Status
Not open for further replies.