****General Discussion Weather Thread #3 - 2018****

Status
Not open for further replies.

benellisbe

Jefferson county at burke line has been getting 50mph gusts for the past 1.5 hours. I've gotten over 4 inches of rain so far and these poor emc crews are going to be putting in some long hours

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Anyone hear if Nics okay? And Keebs to! I know there are more GON brothers and sisters down that way but these are the only 2 folks I'm sure live down that way!

Mauser

All the cell towers are still down around Calhoun co. Ga. We are getting ready to head back home.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Fireman are the cell towers down in crisp county
Not sure what all is down, lots of power lines and damaged roofs. Cell service is pretty poor though, I’m back home in S. Dooly Co. cotton and pecan farmers took a beating.

Cook&Bro

Cordele is getting hammered, 8 calls so far. Oak just went through a roof causing an entrapment. This joker need to git!!!

Small world - was monitoring Crisp County (Broadcastify) when y'all got toned out for roof collapse (oak tree) with entrapment. Also heard something about a LEO with car "trouble" ... and transformers popping like lightning. Stay Safe.

pjciii

Is there anyway to get current satellite images of PCB? Sons house sustained heavy damage. He is bay county sheriff's deputy. Mom and sister stayed at his house. Their home is behind dustys on PCB. Last text all 3 survived but wondering about taking down supplies.
Thanks
Patrick

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Is there anyway to get current satellite images of PCB? Sons house sustained heavy damage. He is bay county sheriff's deputy. Mom and sister stayed at his house. Their home is behind dustys on PCB. Last text all 3 survived but wondering about taking down supplies.
Thanks
Patrick

I'd bet someone on here has the capability to see real time shots from Google Earth.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Thanks
Patrick

So glad they're safe!

pjciii

I tried google earth. Still old images. Daughter in law went to Tampa with grand kids. Said she heard from son today. Sheriff's department lost radio and 911. Only at&t is working for text msgs. Won't have power for 2 to 3 weeks. I want to load up motorhome and uhaul with supplies for them but I don't think they will let me into bay county

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Does anybody have any reports on Thomasville?

Status
Not open for further replies.