****General Discussion Weather Thread #3 - 2018****

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Still 10"-20" in the local forecast. Not counting the snow tonight that's just regular old northwest slope wind snow. It's blowed snow all day, with a few inches on the ground in some areas.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Saw a few flakes this afternoon. I know one thing, it's cold outside. Wind chill is 21 right now while I'm making biscuits.

krisjack

This is the probabilities Euro EPS ensemble of 12 inches or greater of snow zoomed in on NC. Also, I added the chances of 6 inches or more as well. Looks like a pretty good chance for 6 inches or greater of snowfall in those areas so we will see how it all unfolds. Euro showed a pretty good CAD signal coming down from the NE coast as I also included.

Attachments

• Dts8rqtU8AAt6k-.jpg
    Dts8rqtU8AAt6k-.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Dts8sFHV4AE62jg.jpg
    Dts8sFHV4AE62jg.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 39
  • download (3).png
    download (3).png
    339.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 12-5-6.png
    12-5-6.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 41

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I wonder if DDD is preparing a report for this event???

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The locals now saying 12"-24."

sinclair1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JonathanG2013

Even though DDD hasn't posted lately on here. Check out his twitter. @GONWeatherguy

He posted a few items about the storm on his twitter.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
You would think GONWeatherguy would post on GON ::ke:

JonathanG2013

He only post to twitter huh ?

He does big post on here on the weather shack when the storm is near. He still post on the weather forum also. Are you part of the facebook page DDD & Miggy's Hang Out. Both of them post weather topics on there also. Good info.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Storm is near DDD, HMIMBY? 30317 ::ke:

toyota4x4h

He does big post on here on the weather shack when the storm is near. He still post on the weather forum also. Are you part of the facebook page DDD & Miggy's Hang Out. Both of them post weather topics on there also. Good info.

I just follow him on twitter. Can’t keep up with many more pages on Facebook lol

Status
Not open for further replies.