****General Discussion Weather Thread #3 - 2018****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I posted this early this morning. Now lets see what comes of it.

47571455_10155765775937854_2516287395876306944_n.jpg

Duff

Please remove White County from the yellow ?

JonathanG2013

I posted this early this morning. Now lets see what comes of it.

47571455_10155765775937854_2516287395876306944_n.jpg

Hugh I still wonder how many questions you and DDD will get on hmimby questions. Just learn what county you live in.

Also crazy to think of it Atlanta north was about 30 degrees with 2 plus inches of rain that it would cripple the area with feet of snow. Also please no freezing rain.

Hope everyone in the CAD area's are prepared for this storm just in case.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Please keep this crap out of Atlanta on Saturday, we have a championship to win and a party to enjoy.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Hugh I still wonder how many questions you and DDD will get on hmimby questions. Just learn what county you live in.

Also crazy to think of it Atlanta north was about 30 degrees with 2 plus inches of rain that it would cripple the area with feet of snow. Also please no freezing rain.

Hope everyone in the CAD area's are prepared for this storm just in case.
We will not be answering IMBY questions. If someone doesn't know where they live then we also hope they don't vote or reproduce........ :p:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
We will not be answering IMBY questions. If someone doesn't know where they live then we also hope they don't vote or reproduce........ :p:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OMG
I have done both :hair: But only one recently. :rofl:

How about on the west side of Monroe Country Club. ??:popknot:

snarlinbear

Why does DDD ignore this site now. I don't do any social media except follow this site? I guess I'm a dinosaur...who has no intention of following facebull or ...
hiter! I'm thinking of taking up crossword puzzles, this place used to be exciting and fun when Ole man winter threatened some mischief, it's now like watching paint dry. I'm mystified by what has happened?

malak05

Just my two cents after tonights model runs... keep in mind they all have not been majorly constent due to temp variations due to High pressure strength and location
1. Tonight we probably got first full actually atmosphere sampling feed into models and most of shown better H positions and timing and most should feel pretty comfortable saying parts of West N. Carolina and NW S.Carolina can expect all things from sleet, snow, to freezing rain and will be messy for some days, NE Ga heading that way probably will have some of same just how far the CAD goes determines amount and impact, I don't feel Metro ATL would be directly effected but the extreme NE sectors maybe
2. Many of the models are actually showing a upper level low possibly forming after the main front with varying results for ATL and points north of I-20 but the many thing is with that it will bring its own cold and counting on a ull is a dicey thing but with enough moisture it can bring 10-12 hours of snow showers could end up with some accumulations... need to watch models over next few days too see how that part of system develops. Could be nothing or a flizzard or a lil more. I have to check my history but some may remember the early snow in jan.2011 i believe that may have been a ull related event... now not saying thats likely here but just comparing in good conditions what a ull can do

jbird1

Snarlin' Bear is Back!!..:bounce:.

I love this place. The local TV mets actually do a good job now of laying out the differing models to show you the data that is being generated. It's fun when Miguel and DDD come in here and give their breakdowns....and Malak usually fills in the gaps when those guys are MIA or over doing social media. Lots of information sources these days.:rockon:

Last edited:

PappyHoel

They changed our wintery mix to a cold cold rain jbird.

Status
Not open for further replies.