Chief Grass Master
Talbot and Taylor CO warning....

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Rock is very wet and in danger of washing away in Watkinsville

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Today is more in Miggy's wheelhouse.In two,2,too weeks we will probably be back in DDD's neighborhood.

Actually looking at the climate 2m temp anomaly forecast we are likely to stay at or above normal temps for most of February, which is around 56°f for the metro Atl area and don't really see any cooler temps until the first two weeks of March and even then we are only talking a few degrees below average which is 66°f for the metro Atl area.

We'll see how that pans out. :bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Actually looking at the climate 2m temp anomaly forecast we are likely to stay at or above normal temps for most of February, which is around 56°f for the metro Atl area and don't really see any cooler temps until the first two weeks of March and even then we are only talking a few degrees below average which is 66°f for the metro Atl area.

I guess the groundhogs were wrong? For us anyhow

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team

I thought you were going to dangle a carrot or something..Guess cool and calm is better than hot with twisty things.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

^^^^^ Best post eva! :banana::banana::banana:

smokey30725

Dang it. I'm getting the 22 Magnum out of the safe and going groundhog hunting.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
^^^^^ Best post eva! :banana::banana::banana:

Don't get too frisky over that news. We have Stratospheric warming occurring. A rare event that is speculated to result in a split Polar Vortex with the bulk of the cold landing over the US sometime in March. How deep into the US and how cold it will be is still the unknown factors. I'm sure DDD will be along at some point to elaborate on the event, once we get closer and have a better picture of it's effect.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get too frisky over that news. We have Stratospheric warming occurring. A rare event that is speculated to result in a split Polar Vortex with the bulk of the cold landing over the US sometime in March. How deep into the US and how cold it will be is still the unknown factors. I'm sure DDD will be along at some point to elaborate on the event, once we get closer and have a better picture of it's effect.

I'm sure it will be nice and frozen.

Snow flurries here this morning.

3ringer

Tornado warning in Blood's territory. I-20 corridor in West Ga. Mighty early in the day for this to be starting, but these temps and juiced up atmosphere are working against us.

27788330_10155097514552854_2785931692080021180_o.jpg

Wow, I haven’t seen colors like that since the 1970’s

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Dodge trucks. Lol. Lota now here in montana.

Status
Not open for further replies.