**** General Weather Discussion Thread #8 2017***

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hillbilly has changed his stance on cold weather. He now welcomes as much snow as mother nature deems him worthy of dumping on his house. ::ke:

Not like I can do anything about it. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The CFS, yes this is 30 days out, yes it is a clown map, yes the trend it stated a couple of weeks ago continues to stand, and yes it is worth watching.

snod.conus.png

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
They're gettin a little water in Athen's Greece right now.
Dang that is brutal.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Apsolutely catastrophic severe #flooding currently near #Athens, #Greece please be aware and safe in your environment!! #extremeweather #flooding #severeweather source: Severe forecast Greece) pic.twitter.com/SD9CR88hbh</p>— WEATHER/ METEO WORLD (@StormchaserUKEU) November 15, 2017</blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

toyota4x4h

I remember it snowed one thanksgiving when I was around 12-14. So its gonna happen here before Christmas don't rain on my parade! HA

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Y'all would love to see the comparison between the GFS and the EURO right now. They are polar opposites. :rofl:

If you ever wonder why mets have a hard time getting it right, there is your clue.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Write this down... the GFS got drunk at lunch today.

Yes it did, now the CFSv2 and the GEFS are having a drinking contest again. I'm almost positive some of the college students inputting data on the different shifts misunderstood their instructions. Instead of feed the data into the algorithm I believe they are inputting Al Gore Rhythms.

Status
Not open for further replies.