Georgia Football’s Offensive Line, more like Eighth Wonder of the World

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Andrew Thomas Will be a first team All American at 6'5" 320 and he is one of lighter ones of the bunch. Kindley whipped Bama's all American DT in the SECCG at 6'4" 340. Hill will probably start at center and has the biggest legs in all of football and is 6'4" 330. Jamaree Salyer is UGA's most improved OL since last year and will be an All-American by his junior year and he weighs in at 6'4" 340. Then you have Cade Mays at 6'5" 330, Ben Cleveland at 6'7" 340, Isaiah Wilson is 6'7" 340 and they just signed a kid named Xavier Truss who is 6'8" 360. It's the first time I can remember that a 5 star recruit is backing up another 5 star, and that is happened at multiple positions. Clay Webb is a 5 star center, Mays is a 5 star OT, Salyer is a 5 star OG or center, Thomas was a 5 star on some recruiting websites. I think UGA has 4 RB's with over 600 yards for 2019.

I hope they improve on pass protection. They did a good job against the run, especially when the games got in the 4th qtr.

lbzdually

Banned
I hope they improve on pass protection. They did a good job against the run, especially when the games got in the 4th qtr.

I saw a lot of pressure on 3rd and long, especially late in the game, because Chaney went conservative with runs on 1st and 2nd down trying to salt the games away. I hope Coley is the type pf guy who let Fromm throw in the 2nd half on 3rd down. Also factor in the fact of how young UGA was on the line. Thomas was a true sophomore, Kindley redshirt sohomore, Gaillard a senior, Hill a true freshman, Salyer a true freshman, Cleveland redshirt sophomore, Cade Mays true freshman, and Wilson redshirt freshman.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fromm is gonna have to learn to get rid of the ball quicker. I think he will do that this year, as they are giving him a bigger role, in play calling.

SpotandStalk

No sauce! We had Thursday night meeting!!! You should have heard them rattlers rattling!!! Son!

Sounded like 1000 maracas being shaken all at once. All inside that little ol barn/church. Man I've got to experience this.

SF gathering at Browns church next weekend?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Somebody needs to tell Clemson they're a "cupcake..."

Clemson is like tOSU. They are the only competitive team in their conference and the rest of the conference exists to crown them kings of their respective conferences each year. If Clemson played in the SEC they would find out what getting the crap beat out of you is all about. In fact, that's why they left the SEC. They got tired of getting the crap beat out of them.

brownceluse

Sounded like 1000 maracas being shaken all at once. All inside that little ol barn/church. Man I've got to experience this.

SF gathering at Browns church next weekend?
Come on! Come as you are! Short britches is ok for the men but women have to have dresses down to their ankles and long sleeves. No makeup and hair needs to be in a bun.

SpotandStalk

Clemson is like tOSU. They are the only competitive team in their conference and the rest of the conference exists to crown them kings of their respective conferences each year. If Clemson played in the SEC they would find out what getting the crap beat out of you is all about. In fact, that's why they left the SEC. They got tired of getting the crap beat out of them.

?????

bullgator

Fromm is gonna have to learn to get rid of the ball quicker. I think he will do that this year, as they are giving him a bigger role, in play calling.
Looking at the size of that line, Fromm is going to need lifts in his shoes.