Georgia / Missouri Game Thread 2018

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The only thing that concerns me is Mizzou ran the ball for almost 200 yards. But, I knew going into this year our front 7 was suspect. Teams play flat it happens. Mizzou always plays us hard. We won and I’m glad but this team better get better but from the first 4 games Bama would blow us off the field.

This. Did not realize how much we would miss those LB's. I also overrated our ability to replace Chubb and Michell. Bur my biggest disappointment at this point is our O line. We are a completely different line when Thomas is not in there.

poohbear

This team is young and just needs to gell if you think about it the first team hasn’t played that much so far,they have been pulled by 2 nd quarter or the half in previous games so give em time they will come together.

Horns

The only thing that concerns me is Mizzou ran the ball for almost 200 yards. But, I knew going into this year our front 7 was suspect. Teams play flat it happens. Mizzou always plays us hard. We won and I’m glad but this team better get better but from the first 4 games Bama would blow us off the field.
In my opinion the LBs are the weakness now. They are young

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Something no one has mentioned;
Could Mizzou be better than anyone thinks?
Mizzou has a pretty good team. They're going to destroy some of the remaining teams on their schedule.

Matthew6

Banned thug
the dogs will improve. no doubt they are one of the remaining top 3-4 teams in the nation. they will improve by seccg. if playing bama on saturday at a neutral site i thing bama would humiliate the dogs. im not sold on lsu at the moment. and i believe the dogs will win all their games handily and go to the seccg undefeated.

TinKnocker

The top billing guy is great. I have watched a lot of his breakdowns.

That said, Hall played with a groin injury and was never a threat, even when Baker was not covering him. IMO, Mel Tucker should have seen this quicker and put Baker on #81 MUCH sooner than the 4th quarter.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
When you play two cupcakes and then come up against some competition this is the performance you should expect. Even so, the Dawgs won and there was never any doubt. The problem is the schedule starts to get tougher now. The Dawgs better not be looking past the Vols. Every practice this next week better be a monster practice.

MCBUCK

Much harsh. It would be fun to watch that

Cmp1

BANNED
When you play two cupcakes and then come up against some competition this is the performance you should expect. Even so, the Dawgs won and there was never any doubt. The problem is the schedule starts to get tougher now. The Dawgs better not be looking past the Vols. Every practice this next week better be a monster practice.
This,,,,better pay attention,,,,

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
. We have had a hard time defending the run. MTSU ran with success against us, as did Missouri. I would not come close to saying that we will kill UT. I have seen to many games in this series where the underdog has won. But is we can clean up our defense against the run, and play good fundamental football, there is no reason we should not beat them.

MudDucker

Staff member
What I didn't like ... sloppy play. What I did like, the offense had a bad first half, but the defense pulled them out.

Real problem, we lost two big O linemen. Cleveland out for the year.

MudDucker

Staff member
Where are you seeing this? Last report I read was a fracture in the non weight bearing bone. No surgery. Out 4-6 weeks.

From a trainer's friend. They might have updated it since then, because I can't find anything more than 6 weeks now. Even at 6 weeks, that is most of the season.