Georgia Sack Leader Adam Anderson Under Investigation For Rape Allegation

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
He's damaged goods no matter what.

Take the blinders off. Politics has infested football.

And do you really think he plays again this season?
I'm not saying he plays or not. Don't matter to me. I ain't blinded by anything. But you're hanging him over what is now here say.

MudDucker

Staff member
Y'all don't seem to understand the women that hang around their dorm looking for that NFL check.

True or not, this will follow him for a long time.

It doesn't matter how many come out, the only thing that matters is the truth and we may never know it.

In college a friend who was female came to me and basically admitted that she wasn't raped, but because she was high, she let herself be seen making nasty with a guy. She was considering make a rape claim to make it look less bad on her. I was shocked and told her what a terrible idea that was and that maybe she need to transfer to another school. She thought about it, dropped out and transferred. I didn't know the guy, but he dodged a bullet. I've heard countless similar storied from a friend who was assigned to prosecute rapes. I've also heard the other side too. It's just a bad situation.

GTMODawg

BANNED
Like everyone other than the 2 people directly involved I know nothing about what transpired. There is apparently a second person coming forward. Barry Switzer was a king in Oklahoma and this kind of stuff ran him out of Norman and OU has not fully recovered. There was a bunch of allegations in that case but in the beginning there was only one. Very dangerous waters to be navigated. It happened in OU in an era where these sorts of things weren’t noticed for the most part and eventually brought down a dynasty. In today’s climate it would be devastating. UGA can’t afford to take any of it lightly no matter who is damaged in the process. I wouldn’t be 20 again on a dare…….

MudDucker

Staff member
Like everyone other than the 2 people directly involved I know nothing about what transpired. There is apparently a second person coming forward. Barry Switzer was a king in Oklahoma and this kind of stuff ran him out of Norman and OU has not fully recovered. There was a bunch of allegations in that case but in the beginning there was only one. Very dangerous waters to be navigated. It happened in OU in an era where these sorts of things weren’t noticed for the most part and eventually brought down a dynasty. In today’s climate it would be devastating. UGA can’t afford to take any of it lightly no matter who is damaged in the process. I wouldn’t be 20 again on a dare…….

Well, if the boy would announce he was running for office as a democrat, it would disappear. Just ask Ol Jo!

bullgator

Whoever the real victim is……it sux for them!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Man that can happen to anybody nowadays. It's unfortunate for anyone. Either or both sides. The media makes it worse, esp for somebody who is or could be famous. Ay If a guy rapes someone, he deserves to be hung out to dry. If a woman falsely accuses a man of this action, they deserve the ssame. So why do you say the kid has no sense? What if he has never see the accuser in his life? What if he gave her a ride home from a party and dropped her off passed out? What if he had consent ail sex and now she's saying he raped her because she's embarrassed and scared of what her family thinks?

glynr329

It really doesn't matter what anyone involved in this conversation has to say because it is all just opinion. Not anyone writing have the facts. It can go either way yes there are bad people on both sides. Girls that want a check and players that think they can get away with anything. Period!