Georgia targets see 'something special happening in Athens'

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I'm trying but, sometimes some things are so funny that it's hard to catch your breath. My wife does yoga every night. Maybe I'll put on my Bama jersey and give it a shot. Nah, it's more fun to watch her

Oh I heard that. Any team with as much success as Alabama has had since Saban arrived always having to prove to everybody how good their team is, is dang funny to me.

BamaGeorgialine

Oh I heard that. Any team with as much success as Alabama has had since Saban arrived always having to prove to everybody how good their team is, is dang funny to me.
Took me a few to get back with ya. I was stuck in a yoga pose. This should sum it up. We both got it handed to us by some Tigers. One just happened to be relevant

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What was this thread about again? In all the bellybucking confusion I forgot.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Took me a few to get back with ya. I was stuck in a yoga pose. This should sum it up. We both got it handed to us by some Tigers. One just happened to be relevant

Relevance baby. Relevance.

TinKnocker

What was this thread about again? In all the bellybucking confusion I forgot.
Looks like the same cast of insecure fan bases outside of GA derailing another one.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Alabama folks have been challenged with being nobodies their entire life. There is nothing great about the state of Alabama. The ONLY thing any of them have to toot a horn over is Alabama football. It's not education, it's not wealth, jobs, or anything else. All they have is Alabama football. Alabama jokes are told all over this country for good reason.. Take away Alabama football and the state has nothing. If it wasn't for Mobile Bay that place would be as worthless as Tennessee.

Why do birds fly upside down over Alabama? Cause there's nothing worth pooping on..
Those Alabama jokes can go on and on and on...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It’s about you mutts being mediocre, jealous of bama success and acting like y’all have won it all.

Smokes crack but denies he does it.^ :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It’s about you mutts being mediocre, jealous of bama success and acting like y’all have won it all.

Ain't nobody jealous of what Alabama does except Auburn. I would rather lose every game and be as bad as the Vols before I would want to look like a moron screaming "Roll Tide"... Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer... Blah.. blah.. blah..

Alabama is about as dumb as Auburn. Can't pick a mascot or anything..

Matthew6

Banned thug
Ain't nobody jealous of what Alabama does except Auburn. I would rather lose every game and be as bad as the Vols before I would want to look like a moron screaming "Roll Tide"... Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer... Blah.. blah.. blah..

Alabama is about as dumb as Auburn. Can't pick a mascot or anything..
Keep it up boy And I ain’t teaching you to hunt and fish.?