Flop Thief
Wooo...thanks, just got one!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
? WOW that is low !!!

j_seph

Joe did you get the last one ????
No sir, I bought 3 of them. I can shoot left or right handed so figured one on each foot would accommodate me better. Sometimes the wife goes to watch so I got the 3rd one so I could rest it on her foot so she would feel as though she had a bigger part in the hunt than just watching.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Dang it. You added a picture and ruined all the fun (n)

beretta

I usually rest my gun on my shoulder, it's free and it's easier to walk through the woods:ROFLMAO:

turkeykirk

A lot of skeet and trap shooters use those. Haven’t seen a toeless skeet shooter yet.:biggrin2:

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Looks like a good way for a drunk or idiot to shoot the end of his foot off.
Looks like a pretty sturdy piece of leather to me. I'm sure it would stop a load of steel shot.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
At first I thought the title meant a sale.
Now I realize he meant to say get em before they toes is all gone.

Allen products are all good quality you just have to know which ones are designed by fools.

K80

Those are designed for skeet shooters and etc. shooting a double barrel with the gun broke open with no shells or hulls in the gun when resting on the foot. When used as intended they are 100% safe.

Hillbilly stalker

I know 50 skeet shooters that smoke 3 joints a day and all of them got their toes. Some of them even got 6 on one side.:LOL:

DAWG1419

Those are designed for skeet shooters and etc. shooting a double barrel with the gun broke open with no shells or hulls in the gun when resting on the foot. When used as intended they are 100% safe.
They wouldn’t need that if the gun Was broke open with no shells right? :huh:

K80

Yes, you let it rest there while the rest of the squad shoot. It can get tiring holding it when shooting competition and resting it on the ground could cause an obstruction. I used to mostly break the gun open and hang it on my shoulder however you could whack someone with it if they were unknowingly walking behind you as you go to turn.