ghost caught on trail cam THIS IS FOR REAL

FireStrut

Banned
spooky for sure.

Jasper

My buddy is a preacher he said he would come exercise that deer for you.

I didn't even know they had personal trainers for deer...........must be a new angle on the QDM thing. :bounce:

whitworth

Just another reason to

keep fatsos out of tree stands. Got any pictures of a conjurer? That should buckle their knees just trying to go up the tree.

blackbear

:rofl:Iam still going deerhunting...but iam waiting until its daylight to go in the woods....& carry some silvertip bullets in case of wierwolfs...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hair:

Ohoopee Tusker

It's probably just the deer's guardian angel. I'm pretty sure a few of the old bucks I've been hunting must have one also. ::ke:

bowbuck

Man, I got the same pic on some National Forest Service property I'm hunting. If everyone knows what's good for em you better stay away from there. I'll be the one to take the chance and go hunt there. It's really the least I could do help everyone out.

Not sure about the pic but I know some people you could have some fun with if I could get it on my sd card to put out in my cam.

jmar28

BLUE-TICK-HOUND

Im going to start ghost hunting maybe see more deer. That's the way it is if I go squirrel hunting. Wonder how long it will be before somebody comes up with the idea for ghost hunting tags. Wonder how much the they will charge for them.....:huh::huh::rofl::rofl:

SOSMAN

I see what looks like a does head showing up just above the bucks butt. Looks to me like the SD card may have been used over and over until its showing bad images, or not who knows could be one of those freaky, unexplainable THINGS...:huh::huh::huh: either way freaky enough for me I don't want to see anything like that on my camera...

jmar28

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 3,232
  • ghost1.jpg
    ghost1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3,662