GHSA Finally Does The Right Thing

HIGH COUNTRY

Three smallest classifications will split once playoffs begin for next year, the enrollment factor was simply not working.

Too late for my grandson;s team.... Glad the fixed it for future generations.

I had honestly given up after decades of arguing the uneven playing field, if you dont believe there was unfair dominance - just looks at the results over the past decade.

ps I am not a private school hater by any means, I went to one (though South Ga small privates are very different) and my two year old granddaugher and baby #2 on way also) are both destined for St Pius where she and sister/brotherwill get an EXCELLENT education (mom's and siblings went there and hopefully get a really strong start for their lives) and I am very very happy that they will get this kind of learning opportunity .

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
ps I am not a private school hater by any means, I went to one (though South Ga small privates are very different) and my two year old granddaugher and baby #2 on way also) are both destined for St Pius where she and sister/brotherwill get an EXCELLENT education (mom's and siblings went there and hopefully get a really strong start for their lives) and I am very very happy that they will get this kind of learning opportunity .

Not to be picky or anything but Marist gives you a better education, plus we beat Pius in football all the time. :bounce:

BassRaider

I went to Bishop Kenny (Jax) 'til we moved to ATL. We were supposed to go to Pius but it was decided to go to NFHS. First time in many years didn't have to wear a uniform - big culture change!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
North Fulton was wild back then. :bounce: :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member