Gifts from SandhillMike to his GON brothers.

49tandc

Gentlemen, I know many some of you knew SamdhillMike quite well He really enjoyed sparring with you guys about the Gators vs Dawgs. All in good fun. Mike was my neighbor for 15 yrs and we did a lot of things together before he passed away. I ended up buying his property and have been picking thru some of his stuff. A whiile back, I came across some interesting patches. Mike was a park ranger for both Florida and the state of Georgia. I found a bag of 14 Georgia 'Dept of Natural Resources' patches and a few Florida Park Ranger patches from his uniforms. I'm not suggesting you GA and FL members get thepatches and impersonate a REAL park ranger, but I'm sure Mike would rather these patches go to upi guys for your 'wheeling jackets', on some camping gear or maybe your kid's backpack.

I'll send these cheapest method to send them and only ask for the shipping costs. Please let me know. It'll now have to wait a couple of days as this stupid hurricane is coming right up my driveway. I live 45 mils east of Cedar Key. PM me you address and which patch you want & I'll try to get them off ASAP. Just carging you for the ride to your house.

Cheers,
49T&C

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What a very kind gesture ! I wasn’t around back then but I’ve read the Goodbye guys thread in the sports forum from him . And remember your post to everyone . Hope they all go to some of the members that knew or conversed with him often . Take care and I hope this storm spares you .