Git Me Outta Here!!!

mikel

four months into my wifes shoulder surgery the docs are thinking about doing it AGAIN.my oldest daughter was diagnosed with a gluten intollerence they are still running tests on her,i crashed my 4 wheler and got stomped by it now my middle daughter broke her ankle while jumping on the trampoline.my youngest daughter is the only one healthy and i think she thinks shes next.i just want the weekend to get here.

if it werent fer bad luck id have no luck at all

doom,dispair and agony on me

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
The board has met concerning your situation.:)

We're prescribing 4 days of hunting without interruption -- you need it.

But be sure to wear your safety harness. :speechles

MudDucker

Staff member
In the old days before political correctness the prescription would be for you to go out immediately and split a black oak :D

reddwil

I feel fer ya. I know your pain.
My wife had knee surgery a couple months back and its worse now than it was. I broke my foot last week, my father was put in the hosiptial Sunday with heart failure and to top it all off my bloodhounds puppies are due Friday and the vet said she may need a c section. ::huh: I keep clicking my heels together but nothing is happening. :banginghe

mikel

FootLongDawg said:
Hey...Why don't you have another daughter? :D
i would have,but she found out what caused the other three and stopped.why ya think i took up huntin.(ha)

thanks woody,can i add the four days to the end of the nine that im going to be gone?

Latest posts