GKF Okefenokee Camp N Paddle

HydraYak

Hey Folks!

Next weekend is the GKF Okefenokee Swamp Camp N Paddle - https://www.facebook.com/events/2152116381720542/

Anyone that wants to join us is welcome!

Also... any lure recommendations for Oke? I'm leaning blacks, blues and dark reds. Creature baits, senkos and squarebills.

Thanks!

HydraYak

I bought a bunch of swamp colored spinners and flukes this weekend! Re-winterized the camper... ready for Oke!

Yakman22

Fat max red shad culprit worms, pair those with 3/0 hook with 1/8 or 1/4 weight( no need for tungsten) to throw into pads. White spinner baits, black and blue buzz baits, anything red or yellow take. Rooster tails will work for the Fliers. Frogs will work but it’s hard to get a hook set. Take cheap spinner and buzz baits because they will get destroyed.(academy has some cheapos). Me and some buddies had this trip planned last year, but it got cancelled because of that hurricane that came through. All those baits and tips wur passed along to me, hopefully they help ya’ll.

mdgreco191

Fat max red shad culprit worms, pair those with 3/0 hook with 1/8 or 1/4 weight( no need for tungsten) to throw into pads. White spinner baits, black and blue buzz baits, anything red or yellow take. Rooster tails will work for the Fliers. Frogs will work but it’s hard to get a hook set. Take cheap spinner and buzz baits because they will get destroyed.(academy has some cheapos). Me and some buddies had this trip planned last year, but it got cancelled because of that hurricane that came through. All those baits and tips wur passed along to me, hopefully they help ya’ll.

Thanks for the tackle tips!