Glad Were Back

Kdog

Man, this has been hard. Hate not being able to get on-board at Woody's.

Were Back!
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Kdog

Georgiaastro

I'm with you Kdog. All I could do when I got home was play games.

Larry

EuroTruck

Withdrawals were bad......

IIIIIIII cccaaannnn bbbbaaarreeellllyyy tttyyyppeeee dddduueeee toooo tthhhee sssssssshhakeeess. :bounce:

-ET

E

Etter1

Let's just hope Tim made it through this time of chrisis. Bet he had the shakes real bad.

Snakeman

I'm glad to hear that it was a "board" problem.

I thought my wife had some sort of filter installed.........

The Snakeman

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
While we're up, for those of you that may not be aware, www.georgiaoutdoornetwork.org is a board where many Woodyites frequent.

It is a board for members of the Network only but joining the organization is a great thing to do for our sport.

And just for the record, GONetwork is a sponser of this board!

:flag:

FX Jenkins

You know you got it bad when you start surfing other forums just to find out whats going on with Woodys...I was afraid Id been excomunicated....

D

dave

Jeff Young said:
While we're up, for those of you that may not be aware, www.georgiaoutdoornetwork.org is a board where many Woodyites frequent.

And just for the record, GONetwork is a sponser of this board!

It's a conspiracy :mad: :banginghe :shoot: Abandon the Woody's board so everyone will join the High-Fence-Network.

pendy

Wow

What happened???? Sure glad things are up and running again. :fine: :fine: :cool:

hnter270

i felt like a crackhead with no crack! i realized im addicted to the drug called WOODYS!! i couldnt find anyhting to do to keep my occupied.i did realize school sucks! WE NEED TO MAKE A WOODYSTAXIDERMY 101 and teach it in school so i can pass a cllass

Latest posts