Gloom,Despair, and Agony on Me

tell sackett

How y'all doing?Good I hope. My first time posting in this forum. I had fusion surgery on my neck early last month and the dr. said no deer hunting at least through this month.:banginghe The up side is the pecan trees in my yard are infested with squirrels,

Forecast: mostly cloudy with a 100% chance of squirrel dumplings.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Careful, that can cause deep dark depression excessive misery.
Now pass along a jug of those 22 shells!

rimchoke1

Tell my dr. wants me to have that neck surgery and I have been putting it off. How is it going for you? Thanks for any info that might help me. Do what the dr says. You can hunt later.

tell sackett

Tell my dr. wants me to have that neck surgery and I have been putting it off. How is it going for you? Thanks for any info that might help me. Do what the dr says. You can hunt later.

The recovery hasn't been bad. I'm sick of wearing my turtle shell, but the pain from the surgery was really minimal. The down side of this surgery is there's always the possibility that other discs will herniate because of added stress on them. The up side is the chronic pain that's been wearing me out for the 4 or 5 years is gone.

j_seph

The recovery hasn't been bad. I'm sick of wearing my turtle shell, but the pain from the surgery was really minimal. The down side of this surgery is there's always the possibility that other discs will herniate because of added stress on them. The up side is the chronic pain that's been wearing me out for the 4 or 5 years is gone.
My wifes did as you said, and had 2nd surgery. Now they say there could be a 3rd one someday that she is hoping to avoid. Currently the injections are lasting going on a year or more.

Latest posts