Go fund me for wall

Thread starter #1

calibob1

Are you going to take your money back or let him keep it for himself?

Rather give it to him than the IRS. I would have a lot more chance or getting something out of it with him spending it and creating jobs. I guarantee he will not be spending on school lunches for the children of the Government, the left have created.

Rather give it to him than the IRS. I would have a lot more chance or getting something out of it with him spending it and creating jobs. I guarantee he will not be spending on school lunches for the children of the Government, the left have created.
That’s because he’ll be spending it drinking a high life on the beach in the brand new yacht you just bought him.

It’s a scam.

drhunter1

And your proof it’s a scam? Link please. Or is this just another one of your drive by posts.

And your proof it’s a scam? Link please. Or is this just another one of your drive by posts.
It was an email harvesting operation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...rvative-star-shadowy-email-harvesting-n957896

The GoFundMe fundraiser that promised to help privately fund President Donald Trump's plan for a wall spanning the length of the U.S.-Mexico border surpassed $20 million dollars in donations this week. But the man behind it — Brian Kolfage, a rising conservative media star — may have had another goal.

Through his border-wall campaign, he claims to have gathered 3.5 million email addresses, which are essential to his broader operation — a wide-ranging and multipronged effort to collect a list of Trump supporters who have proven to be sources of donations for conservative efforts, former employees told NBC News.
Lindsey Lowery, a staff writer at FreedomDaily from January 2017 to January 2018, shared a text message with NBC News in which Kolfage discussed his email harvesting plans.

Kolfage told Lowery that "we can make our own [petition] through the website to steal/collect emails" in September 2017.

Lowery said Kolfage would create a petition or campaign related to an article she wrote on FreedomDaily, and then embed the email bait in that article.

"People would get worked up about the subject matter, so they’d want to go sign the petition to add their name to the cause,” Lowery said. “Brian is referring to 'stealing' the emails, in this text, because the people didn’t sign up to get spammed with his news. It was simply to be part of the petition. I believe that’s how he got his email distribution built up.”

When did NBC become anything but a cover for the Communist. Zappa you guys are the ones that are totally controlled. You are controlled by the MSM and we know how truthful they are.

Patriot44

Id rather see him keep it and buy Russian hookers, a trashcan full of blow and a Ferrari. That will do more damage to the left in this country than any of us could. Remember, they HATE AND DESPISE money. Kill them all! :bounce:

drhunter1