Gobbling Reports???

humblehunter22

Went Sunday found some sign but not much hard to tell with as much rain as we have been getting on a consistent basis. Managed to see a few at 1st light after walking under them twice without knowing it until the second time when they bumped off of their roost. Wind was consistent all day so it was impossible to hear anything unless you were standing within 20 yards of it.

phillip

Went to Wilkes county this morning heard 2 Gobblers ,crew of jakes , and a few hens .

UncleBuzz

Been in Burke county the last 2 weekends and have yet to hear a gobble. But I've seen plenty of birds. Gobblers are all still traveling in packs together for the most part

buckpasser

I heard some good gobbling this week taking my early morning leaks off the end of my carport slab, so I know they’re getting with it in South GA.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
AHHHHH ha ha ha ha! That's what I do but ain't heard no gobbler
I heard some good gobbling this week taking my early morning leaks off the end of my carport slab, so I know they’re getting with it in South GA.

sea trout

Went to Wilkes county this morning heard 2 Gobblers ,crew of jakes , and a few hens .
That's great to know!! Are you in my club in Wilkes? We have a Phillip in our club that's Jay's friend.

sea trout

I've been listenin from the driveway in Banks co and haven't heard em yet. I thought this mornin with the warmth and crows barkin that gobblers would crank out but they didn't.

Mark K

Banned
Once time changes I can listen to a property close to work. I hate it gonna be getting light at almost 0800!!! Already hate checking traps early, now it’s going to be even earlier as far as daylight is concerned!

Swamprat

Swamprat
Have heard few down here in Florida, might hit the Emanual County property this weekend

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Any one hearing anything in meriwether?

buckpasser

Listened in Thomas today. Froze my eyeballs out and heard a few periodically. I’m glad it’s cold. Keep them in the fridge a few more days.

Bubba_1122

I've seen a group of 5 jakes and a nice gobbler that travel together several times.

No amorous behavior or gobbling at this point (but sure hope the gobbler's around and in the mood on opening day).

Tadder

All this could weather and rain my keep tone back a few weeks . We haven't heard any in NEGA where we hunt.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I have been to listen the last two Friday mornings. Didn't here a thing the first time. A little after seven yesterday I heard one sound off. I had to hear him one more time so I owl hooted and he fired right back. I made myself get in the truck and leave.