going fishing with Capt. Richie

milltown

going fishing with captain Richie Saturday and can't wait. :banana: I haven't ever fished on the coast and I am really looking forward to it, hopefully this will not be the last. I know he will do his best to put us on some good fish, hope to have some pictures up this weekend.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Y'all be safe and have a good time.

PaulD

Banned
Say what you want, that is the best cracker ever! Especially with a cheese ball!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Say what you want, that is the best cracker ever! Especially with a cheese ball!

Now I can do away with some Chicken and Biscuit crackers in a blink!

PaulD

Banned
Man, I wish those hadn't been brought up! I've got the craving for some now, little cream cheese, thin sliced salted beef........mmmmummmmm!!!
Only thing that is as good is a big olive with some sharp chedder cheese!

jamrens

Banned
man your going to have a ball... RL is an amazing guide and even a better person..

WHit

Capt. Richie Lott

Thanks guys.... I tell you what, the fish dont always bite as good as I would like, but there aint no SKUNK on my boat! LOL!

Thanks again, because we give it 120% out there to be sure everyone has a good time. when you leave, we'll be friends as well.... Most importantly.

jamrens

Banned
Richie when will the sharks be up behind the shrimpers?

WHit

Capt. Richie Lott

The Spinners are showing up right now, Whit... In fact, milltown may get a taste of that!! He'll LOVE IT!