Going in the day before?

AMobley

Went Monday thinking I wouldn’t be able to make it back before our opener here in Florida on Saturday. I topped off my feeders and scattered corn on the ground for my bucks.

Wanting to go and pull cards tomorrow around noon and spread some big and j.

Should I hold off or just stay on my four wheeler?

fountain

Go in and check on those bucks and give them some Big and J. Be sure to use some scent killer gold to spray down with when you check that bushnell camera...
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I think you will be fine going in and putting more feed out and checking those cameras in the middle of the day.

AMobley

man hating on my bushnell cameras... funny you mention that. I do have a bushnell camera on that feeder on that feeder. it was a spur of the moment purchase and spur of the moment feeder placement

joepuppy

Mine died shortly after the warranty expired. I'm gonna try WGI now.

fountain

^^ You think you wasted money with bushnell? You ain't seen nothing yet.....go on and get ya some wgi products. I wknt waste a penny on anything with that name. Sadly, they seem to have bought up a lot of once good companies

joepuppy

I was taking advise from another member here who owns dozens,if not hundreds of cameras. He recommended several models, and I am gonna give them a try. Just haven't had good luck with several others.

Curvebow05

I've tried them all, and cuddebac has been the best for me, moultrie is a close second. I've had one of mine since 2012 and it is still kicking.

Long Cut

I’d check cams on my way in to hunt. First pull, if nothing good during daylight onto the second. I would prioritize which cameras I went to first off past history on where bucks frequenct the most. When you find what you were looking for stop & setup shop!

Boogered too many good bucks checking cameras to keep doing it on any type of routine. On feeders not as bad but anywhere else I’ve had poor experiences