GON Campout July 6-8 !!!TRAILER FRIENDLY!!!

crackerdave

Speak up, yall!

We need more mods and admins to at least come up and eat low country boil with us and provide some "adult" supervision! Lee,brang yer gittar and do some parrot-head music.
Speak up, yall!

We need more mods and admins to at least come up and eat low country boil with us and provide some "adult" supervision! Lee,brang yer gittar and do some parrot-head music.

crackerdave

Speak up, yall!

Greg and I will be taking Jeep tours to look at the hippies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Yall care if me and my crew stop by for a little while Saturday? I would be available to sign autographs for the first hour or so if it helps everyone!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I'm out.Gotta fix the washer, cut the grass, move furniture,weedeat,Then go to the farm and do it over again.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe we need to have a tupperware party or something the next time, since only a half-dozen folks or so out of 98, 510 members of an alleged outdoors forum will even think about camping in the woods for two days.....

I'll tell you, folks, these things are fun. A lot of fun. But, we're going to quit even thinking about it in the future I guess, because folks work their butts off to try to organize it, and NOBODY WANTS TO GET TOGETHER. It's too much effort, I reckon.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm out.Gotta fix the washer, cut the grass, move furniture,weedeat,Then go to the farm and do it over again.
Sounds like a lot more fun than camping, and a mediocre excuse.