GON Forum League (2018 College Football Contest)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Some of y'all have not made your picks! Last reminder.

Silver Britches

What time is it? Do your picks time! :biggrin2:

Week 12 Standings

Capture.PNG

Silver Britches

Last week, boys! Anyone gonna catch Chris? With only 16 more picks to go to do so, better make them all count. :p

Week 13 Standings
Capture.PNG

I'll post up the final standings next week.
Good luck! :cheers:

Silver Britches

Congrats Chris!

Another year of the contest has come to an end. There are no bowl games to pick, just the regular season games. Congrats to Chris for winning the contest this year. Chris took the lead and never looked back. I kept the pressure on him as best I could, but was never able to catch him. We also had several members drop out after forgetting to do their picks, so I removed them from the contest after they asked me to do so, which is why their names are not on the list. Brownceluse and I finished tied for second place, even though it shows him in 3rd place. :bounce:

Once again, thank all of you for playing again this year. It's been fun as usual. If we get enough interest, maybe we can do it again next year.

It's been fun my brothers!

:flag: :cheers:

Final Standings
Capture.PNG

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

Congrats Chris!

Another year of the contest has come to an end. There are no bowl games to pick, just the regular season games. Congrats to Chris for winning the contest this year. Chris took the lead and never looked back. I kept the pressure on him as best I could, but was never able to catch him. We also had several members drop out after forgetting to do their picks, so I removed them from the contest after they asked me to do so, which is why their names are not on the list. Brownceluse and I finished tied for second place, even though it shows him in 3rd place. :bounce:

Once again, thank all of you for playing again this year. It's been fun as usual. If we get enough interest, maybe we can do it again next year.

It's been fun my brothers!

:flag::cheers:

Final Standings
View attachment 951729

Thanks SB for doing this again this year, I really enjoyed it.

Madsnooker

Congrats Chris!!!!
I was hunting and missed picking when I was near the top but not sure I could have caught you. Great job!!!!!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Well done Chris. Look forward to it again next year