Gon magazine

notsob17

Did anybody else notice in the April edition there were no articles on Turkey hunting? I can remember back in the day there were informative articles especially concerning the game that was in season. With Turkey season being so short you would have assumed, especially in April, there would be something. The magazine sure has fallen off in the last few years.

Yelpu1

The Turkey info runs earlier now, instead of during the season, as it should. I don’t care about made up stories about turkeys, but I’m old and have more than enough stories from 30 years. Now’s the time to be living the dream. Things change

Dupree

I haven’t flipped through it yet. I question why I even subscribe anymore since the majority of what’s in it has already been put online before I see it in the printed magazine.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I just subscribed this year and my cover has a Turkey on it and an article, but I haven’t read it yet. I can’t compare from previous years so I’m not sure what’s missing.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I just subscribed this year and my cover has a Turkey on it and an article, but I haven’t read it yet. I can’t compare from previous years so I’m not sure what’s missing.
Mine too ,

Gbr5pb

I used to read cover to cover 20 years ago. Now I take about 15 minutes. Don’t know if it’s me or the magazine

Ugahunter2013

The sticker alone is worth the subscription price :cheers:

Y'all quit taking your phones to the bathroom and keep a durn GON beside the toilet instead. It's a few bucks a month and we all enjoy this free forum they provide.

It’s mostly ads and articles on gps coordinates for fishing locations. It has really fallen off the last few years. I do subscribe as a way to support, but to the OP’s point I don’t think it is asking too much to throw some turkey hunting articles in there during the season. The deer articles are typically good.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The sticker alone is worth the subscription price :cheers:

Y'all quit taking your phones to the bathroom and keep a durn GON beside the toilet instead. It's a few bucks a month and we all enjoy this free forum they provide.
They go from the throne to the living room table thingy……alongside the regs mag!

notsob17

If y’all feel that strong about it take a few minutes and let them know. We here at forum can’t change the magazine.

I emailed them and contacted them via Facebook on April 6th,,,so almost a week ago,,, and have not received a response back yet. I'm sure they don't care about some peon like myself opinion, but as I mentioned earlier the articles on hunting tactics, etc are very helpful,,,,especially to beginning hunters.

Latest posts