GON > "Not a Secure Website"

Synoptic 12

The aforesaid website (GON) "is not" secure. This presents an open source for all to view. We have doubts as to whether to post here any longer, until such time the content is locked down. Thank you.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
It’s almost like an alien invasion has arrived and seeing the light beam coming down to abduct me. Run while you can:hair:
? ? = we

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
News flash: Unless it's a financial site with a https:// prefix, it's not a secure site. The vast majority of sites on the web are not secure sites. We don't handle any of your personal or financial information, so why would we need to be secure? This is a public forum. The idea of a message board is for "all to be able to view" it. Nothing secret going on here that I know of.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
News flash: Unless it's a financial site with a https:// prefix, it's not a secure site. The vast majority of sites on the web are not secure sites. We don't handle any of your personal or financial information, so why would we need to be secure? This is a public forum. The idea of a message board is for "all to be able to view" it. Nothing secret going on here that I know of.

I almost typed the exact same thing when I posted earlier... As a matter of fact, I did type it... thought about it, and erased it.

I figured 'Bye Felicia' about summed it all up in just a couple of words.'

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Bye Felicia

I almost typed the exact same thing when I posted earlier... As a matter of fact, I did type it... thought about it, and erased it.

I figured 'Bye Felicia' about summed it all up in just a couple of words.'

Excuse me while I pick my self up off of the floor.

Pappy, I LOVE the fact that you have referred to this poster by the name of Felicia. :rofl:

I have known two females during my lifetime that were named Felicia. The 1st was way back in my early years and I will always be in love with her as she was hotter than a $3 pistol.

The 2nd Felicia was a complete opposite and didn't have enough sense to know her name, what year that it was, OR the fact that you are NOT supposed to go outside and play during a thunderstorm.

Now to hear of a 3rd Felicia (thanks to Pappy)....well this one falls into the category of possibly not knowing their name, or possibly not having enough sense to get out of the rain, OR possibly being stuck underneath a rock and not having the ability to realize just how the internet works and especially on a Public Forum as such. Wait a minute, you mean that GON doesn't actually have ALL of my financial information including SS#, all my personal and business bank accounts information, or possibly the code to unlock my brain to divulge all of my most "inner thoughts".

WOW, that is great news and I am surely glad then as now I can keep posting here for hopefully another 10,000 posts or more !!!

Well I can see the hands of about 100,000 members here all waving good-bye to Felicia #3, who incidentally just happens to appear to be from the "Northeast". Maybe that area includes Massachusetts as well. :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop::pop::pop::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:

K80Shooter

Looks like "they" joined Sunday then left on Monday. I doubt "they" will be missed.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Looks like "they" joined Sunday then left on Monday. I doubt "they" will be missed.

Don’t run we off too fast. You know dang well we has some in terrestrial stories to tell. I’m literally on the edge of my seat and tapping my fingers with anticipation about this we stuff.
We did turn the bright light on but soon as I looked the light disappeared. Come back come back!!!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Greetings,
I'm sorry for inadvertently bypassing the introductory heading. I joined this forum today seeking some technical information, along with gaining some knowledge. My background includes an intrinsic understanding of all mechanical parts associated with light (not light) weaponry. This facet does not raise my stature above any other.

Geezer Ray

PSSST. PSSSST, is. It ok to post if I don't use my real name? I mean , well Geezer is not really my first name.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
:p:p:p