GON post participant's are leaving.

Do you think it's because of over moderation? My friends are turning to facebook groups. I like GON and I want to see it grow, but people are saying it is behind the times.

PappyHoel

Yeah I quit too

sinclair1

We live in a era where people can't stand to hear another opinion, so Facebook groups allow sissies to control what they hear, so as to not get their little feeling hurt. ::ke:

I don't think over moderation is hurting the forum, it might make it tough on the ones who need to call people vulgar names around his buddies, but probably keeps the average guy coming.

Bill Mc

Easier to post photos on face book.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They have been leaving since this place started. New people move in and take their place.

whitetailfreak

Forum members leave or get banded, and new people fill their shoes. Been that way since the beginning. The forum is bigger than one or two folks. My .02

T-N-T

I feel G is bit harsh of a rating. Considering over 100 of the channels on my TV are rated PG-13
But whatever

glynr329

Heck I wish a few more would leave. There are a few that post replies are always negative or ignorant responses. Just saying.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I like it the way it is.

My son can get on here, and I really don't have to worry about what he will see or read.

Heck I wish a few more would leave. There are a few that post replies are always negative or ignorant responses. Just saying.

Case in point ....... ^^^^

Been around her 11 years plus - this is only my 61st post in all that time. Why? Everyone here already knows it all. No use in my input.

Happy Holidays!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Places where people are expected to behave, never gets behind the times.

ryanh487

I feel G is bit harsh of a rating. Considering over 100 of the channels on my TV are rated PG-13
But whatever

I agree, considering the infraction points never expire and 3 get you banned. Folks here for years slip up and get banned. At least give them a 12 month expiration.

sinclair1

I agree, considering the infraction points never expire and 3 get you banned. Folks here for years slip up and get banned. At least give them a 12 month expiration.

It's not a slip that gets folks banned. I have more "you know better" emails than I do infractions. It takes way more than a slip.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I like it the way it is.

My son can get on here, and I really don't have to worry about what he will see or read.

I agree. You shouldn’t have to worry about a young outdoorsman getting on here to learn something and seeing some of the garbage you see on FB.