GON post participant's are leaving.

Swamprat

Swamprat
I left for awhile but have came back.

Like anything....some good folks and some bad. I fall in the 50/50 category.:rofl:

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I left for awhile but have came back.

Like anything....some good folks and some bad. I fall in the 50/50 category.:rofl:

I'm sketchy at best but still around.............Hello?......is this on?

The new look is good, but the leadership has not changed with the times... look at the campfire there used a few pages of threads made in one day. Now there Is probably 4 new threads a day.

specialk

we have moderators? well i'll be....

glynr329

Honestly there are a few on here that need to be band or put in a special form only. I have no idea how they get away with some of the dumb stuff they say and get away with. I know for a fact there would be a lot more people on here if they were gone. Who wants to see all the negativity and all they want to do is argue about everything.(special forum just for them) On the positive side there are a lot of great people with a lot of knowledge. All the normal people know them and have a lot of respect for them.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you have ever had any official dealings with one of the moderators or admins on here now at this point in time, you are certainly trying very, very, very hard to be a pain in the butt. Like really trying.

We can't save folks from themselves. Sorry. I liked him a lot too, but there are rules that aren't that hard to follow. Get over it.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
If you have ever had any official dealings with one of the moderators or admins on here now at this point in time, you are certainly trying very, very, very hard to be a pain in the butt. Like really trying.

We can't save folks from themselves. Sorry. I liked him a lot too, but there are rules that aren't that hard to follow. Get over it.
i built a Bridge. I’m over it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Bye!

fish hawk

Bass Master
Honestly there are a few on here that need to be band or put in a special form only. I have no idea how they get away with some of the dumb stuff they say and get away with. I know for a fact there would be a lot more people on here if they were gone. Who wants to see all the negativity and all they want to do is argue about everything.(special forum just for them) On the positive side there are a lot of great people with a lot of knowledge. All the normal people know them and have a lot of respect for them.
There already is.....It's called the political forum:love::ROFLMAO:
::gone:

T-N-T

Did I miss a good ol fashioned banding?
Just checking in here and there is risky when it comes to situations like that.

crackerdave

I had a problem with depression back when I first came here in 2007,and some of the drugs the doctor tried were an absolute nightmare.I lost my job and almost lost my wife because of the way I behaved and almost lost my membership here because of the side effects from those drugs.

Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.It can happen to anybody.Unfortunately,treatment is a trial and error process and many errors were made in my case.I'm not making excuses...my behavior was wrong,and I apologize to anybody here that knew me during that time.I thank the moderators and administrators for their patience,and what they do to keep this forum like Woody intended it to be.Anyone who has a problem with that should go elsewhere.
Thanks for reading this and allowing me to explain myself.I felt I needed to get it off my chest.I have made some real good friends and I hope no enemies here.

Dave

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You've always been all right in my book, Dave.